Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, Pages or LateX format. Please use the proposed tamplates for LateX format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The title page and the manuscript page are addressed in two separate files.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
This section is for academic articles. All submissions undergo a double-blind peer-review process. Make sure that your submission complies with the submission guidelines.
Letter to editors
The Letter to editors section is dedicated to comments regarding a published articles in Rehabilitation journal.
Follow the CARE guidelines
Systematic Reviews (with Meta-analysis)
Protocol - Registreted report
Study Protocols describe detailed plans for conducting research, including the background, rationale, objectives, methodology, statistical plan, and organization of a research project. ERJ accepts submissions of Study Protocols for any study type within the journal’s scope that does not yet start the inclusion or just started it. Study protocol follows the same peer-review process as any other articles submitted in ERJ.
Rehabilitation applies the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license to all works it publishes. Under the CC BY license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article. Authors allow anyone to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute, and/or copy articles in Rehabilitation journal, so long as the original authors and source are cited. No permission is required from the authors or the publishers.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.